For over 20 years, Lymewood Architectural Joinery has developed an impressive reputation for manufacturing top quality timber windows and doors, with design and durability always in mind. Lymewood designs, manufactures and supplies bespoke joinery to architects, specifiers, and homeowners.
All products come complete with a low maintenance factory spray finish in a colour of your choice. We off a range of colours to choose from, including the subtle shades (and very popular!) shades of cream, grey, green and blue.
Ironmongery is available in a range of designs and styles to complement the timber product. We stock the latest range of ironmongery available on the market that combines functionality, security and aesthetic appeal.
We cater for all tastes and colour schemes including polished nickel, satin chrome, antique brass and antique brass to name a few. Whilst we have a standard range of ironmongery available, we also offer ironmongery from a more exclusive range for you to choose to complement your timber products.
Where glazing is a feature of the joinery product clients have numerous options about the glass they would like to be installed. We use high performance double or triple glazed units. Glass available includes: leaded, double glazed, toughened, acoustic, tinted, sandblasted, bevelled, soft edge, warm edge, pyro-guard, argon and patterned. All glass can be in the form of k-glass. Glass supplied by Lymewood Architectural Joinery is compliant with Document L of the Building Regulations and has a u-value of less than 1.5, whereby there is an energy efficiency standard to be achieved in a building.
- Craftsmanship: the joinery we produce requires attention to detail and real skill to ensure a quality end product. Our joiners are skilled with many years of experience and combined with the new machinery we have in our factory this results in high end timber products.
- Attention to detail and styling: our products go the extra mile, including a double draft stripped system and unique profile that we have perfected over the years
- Latest technology: we have heavily invested in the technology and machinery we use to ensure our products are at the top of their game Our production is set up for volume so we can accommodate small to large quantity orders
- Quality of materials: we don’t cut corners … from the timber we use to the paint finish and ironmongery all of the components of our work are made from quality resources
- Choice: our customers are heavily involved in getting the finish they would like and have a variety options in terms of overall finish rather than an “off-the-shelf” product
- Stability: we are a well established business who is FENSA registered and part of the Insurance Backed Guarantee scheme.
- Price: we are competitive on price